跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-10-28 14:53:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒

[英文] 黄鹤楼旅游英语导游词一 [複製鏈接]

黄鹤楼旅游英语导游词一:% B8 }2 {& j" b4 a$ n) U

$ R7 T- O, B6 e0 _* \6 u  Ladies and gentlemen,
$ a9 E; m4 N% c  J  We'll now begin our tour of the Yellow-Crane Tower.
/ k+ }; f5 e/ H+ k3 c' p  Hubei Province's Yellow-Crane Tower of Wuhan is one of the three most famous towers in southern China. Along with Dongting Lake's Yueyang Tower the Yellow Crane to come down. After that, he sat on the Yellow Crane and flew away on it. To commemorate the old man and his yellow crane, Xin built a high tower on the inn and named it the Yellow-Crane Tower. This story about the immortal person, Shen Xian., has spread widely across China for thousands of years and is a very influential legend explaining the origins of the Yellow Crane Tower. Another similar legend is that a person called Fei Wei successfully attained immortality on the Yellow Crane Hill and, like Shen Xian, used the crane to go to heaven. Later to commemorate Fei Wei, people constructed Yellow-Crane Tower on top of the Yellow Crane Hill.
8 _4 T& X1 S+ T$ q9 K  But modern research tells a different story regarding the origins of Yellow-Crane Tower's name. This explanation points to the place the Tower was built on top of, namely Yellow-Crane Hill. So, it is named Yellow-Crane Tower.+ V& Z3 b9 {! B; y( g! d0 }) Z
  My dear friends, we have arrived at Yellow-Crane Tower. In fact, Yellow- crane Tower we see now is rebuilt after the founding of New China. Due to wars and other events, Yellow-Crane Tower has been repeatedly destroyed and rebuilt. The last Qing tower was built in 7th year of the Qing Tongzhi Emperor's reign (1868) and then was destroyed again during the 10th year of Emperor Guangxu's reign (1884). Nearly a century passed before further rebuilding work was done on the Tower. The latest reconstruction of the tower began in October of 1981 and was finished in June of 1985. The main building took the Qing Dynasty tower as its blueprint, but the use of modern technology and construction techniques has given the Yellow-Crane Tower a more unique shape and enhanced its ancient magnificence.
" e& G, s( m9 e; N& [+ ~
4 w* a* ^; h1 G# d  The original ancient Yellow-crane Tower was three-storey structures and 33 meters high, which in traditional Chinese measure system was 9 zhang and 2 chi high, plus a 7-chi copper roof, thus there were 2 nines(The number“9" was an auspicious one in traditional Chinese).We are now viewing the new 5 storey Yellow-Crane Tower and its gourd shaped roof. The roof is 5 meters high and the entire tower is altogether 51.4 meters high, making it nearly 20 meters higher than the old Yellow Crane Tower. The base of the new Tower is also twice as wide-30 meters vs. 15 meters-as that of the old Tower. Thus the Yellow Crane Tower has been reconstructed, rather than restored. While some features of the old design have been preserved, it has been rebuilt to better fit people's needs and modem aesthetic perspectives.
. H7 ^" o* N* _1 t  It was also necessary to move the Yellow-Crane Tower during its reconstruction to make way for new Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge. Fortunately, the structure has been made even more majestic than the former tower. The present Yellow-Crane Tower consists of main buildings, matched pavilions, corridors and memorial archways, all spreading over a three story terrace along a terrace along a central axis that becomes higher and higher. The west entrance of the Yellow-Crane Tower Park is located on the first terrace. The second terrace has a memorial archway flanked by pavilions and a bending corridor. The newly built Yellow-Crane Tower stands on the third and central terrace.: J& O& E' H6 m& R: f$ G8 q
  We can see the new complex is an attractive mix of different and unique architectural styles. This is particularly true of the Yellow-Crane Tower, which consists of several different layers. The bottom layer is a tall spacious hall, whose kelp well is as high as 10 meters. On frontispiece wall there are huge ceramic murals named " Cloud Yellow cranes’. There are seven meter long poetic couplets along both sides of the columns. On the marble wall of the hall on the second floor is engraved in the Yan Bojin’s " YelLow-Crane Tower" , recording the tower's history and all of the major figures who visited here and drew inspiration from this place. There are two murals of both sides of these inscriptions. One mural is of the “Sun Quan Fortification” and concretely illustrates the Tower's original purpose and its first setting, Wuchang City. The other mural depicts “Zhou Yu’s Banquet", which celebrates the famous historical figures who visited the Tower and their activities in it during the Three Kingdom's period. The murals in the hall of third floor are “Embroidered portrait Painting” of Tang and Song Dynasty poets such as Cui Hao, Li Bai and Bai Juyi and also famous lines from the celebrated poems they wrote in The Yellow-crane Tower. The fourth floor's hall is divided into several rooms by screens, displaying the photos of many contemporary famous Chinese people for visitors to enjoy and purchase. The top hall has scrolls and wall paintings, such as the “Yangtze Wanli Map”.
- S$ K& i( n& Z7 y2 r  Well, you can visit freely. Two hours later we will gather here. I hope all of you have a good time.
% s9 }# A. M* w, {& I  My friends, our journey is about to end. And I should say goodbye to you all . Anyway I am very glad to have spent such a happy and unforgettable day with you. Thank you very much for your support and cooperation. I hope today’s visit will leave you with many pleasant memories. Thank you.& j( l: j9 {  S# D4 r( h: A4 E+ a
) W% Z  ^5 J* M$ Z* B  l
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:644 天
連續簽到:1 天
沙发
發表於 2017-6-10 11:06:13 | 只看該作者
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!

回復樓主 親!! 早上好! 心底有WK、心情就會飛翔,心中要個希望、笑容就會清爽!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部